Journey To Brynn

Join us in our journey to our daughter and our sister. Check out our latest dates at the bottom of the page.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Picking Pumpkins

Price's preschool had a trip to the pumpkin patch this week and he wanted Brynn and Evan to come so I took all three and our beach bag to collect the pumpkins in. Caleb had school so he couldn't come but don't feel sorry for him - he has spirit this week and gets to wear pajamas to school one day and gets to dress up like "Thomas the Train" another day (dress up like your favorite book character- his biggest challenge will be to pick just one of the 100 Thomas books we own to bring to school). Brynn wasn't as excited about the pumpkin patch as the boys have been this year and every year. I ended up picking a pumpkin for her and she just sat in a friend's wagon and watched. She loved the animals though and the boys even fed them with her - something they never would have done if she hadn't wanted to. Didn't get many pictures though, the place was a madhouse and I was busy trying to make my eyeballs go in three different directions at once!

New Brynn things: she sings the "I love you..." song from Barney now and she has to kiss, hug, and high-five (not sure how that fits) you every time but about the only words that she seems to sing to the tune sound like, "I love me", she is becoming much more skilled at swinging a bat and kicking a soccer ball, and she is a great scooter-rider.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home