Journey To Brynn

Join us in our journey to our daughter and our sister. Check out our latest dates at the bottom of the page.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Peer Pressure!




Okay, I will type more either later today or during the week but here are three more recent pictures that will hopefully satisfy those of you who are still checking the blog until I get home to where I store most of my pictures. Thank you Denise for the Star Wars pictures and thank you Angela for the spaghetti one!

Kate

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH and update! As you know I still check this site and you made my Tuesday by having updated photos! Thanks for posting!!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, Brynn has grown and is so beautiful!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

It's nice to see new pictures. Brynn is growing up beautifully!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home