Update on Us...
Okay, Brynn has now been with us 6 months and things finally seem more settled. I planned on deleting this blog this month, or just having a single post left to end it all. At some point she is not going to want her life plastered on the web. But, I just couldn't hit the delete button. I have printed the pages and saved them as .pdf files but it was too hard to just erase it all. So I'll try again in a few months. I had put recent pictures in a slideshow but it won't work right on the blog. So you will have to wait for that. Meanwhile, check out these cute elves...
Elf 1
Elf 2
Elf 3
Elf 4
Brynn is learning English very quickly now and tells many stories though many times I have to just nod my head and pretend to understand. She is a talker and has a great sense of humor. The other day we took her to see a "snowfall" - it was at an outdoor mall and each night it "snows" from the roof tops of several stores. The snow is actually bubbles but it looks like snow and she was in heaven! She giggled non-stop. I loved it too... because it went away fast and it was warm out! Of course, we forgot the camera but I promise we won't forget it tomorrow morning when Santa comes!




1 Comments:
I would miss your blog if you go! I know you've been slowing down a bit lately in posting. Have a great Christmas season!
Post a Comment
<< Home